- someone: we finish each other's s-
- me: TEVE ROGERS
Emma and Hook’s scene at Granny’s was a moment I’ve always wanted for her character: a moment of happiness with someone else but also happiness with her true self. Her enthusiastic “Boom!” was the cutest thing in an episode that featured Roland Hood, which is no small accomplishment.
I’ve been listening to “Heart Shaped Wreckage” on repeat since I finished watching OUAT 3x19 because it is the only appropriate way to describe my feelings about Killian Jones and Emma Swan right now.
"LOOK AT THIS HEART SHAPED WRECKAGE"
"WILL WE GET BACK TO WHO WE ARE"
"I CAN’T FIX THIS ON MY OWN"
"OUR LOVE IS STILL THE BEST THING I’VE EVER KNOWN"
that little coat grab Regina did before she pulled Robin in for the kiss
I AM NOT OKAY
- Hook: Swan, I know you're not really Sheriff anymore but I need your help dealing with a...let's say public disturbance.
- Emma: What's going on?
- Hook: Your mother is currently hanging out of a car yelling "two for two" and something about her "magical uterus" to everyone on Main Street.
- Emma: Oh God. Where's David?
- Hook: Who do you think's driving the car?
- Snow: The Savior *and* a magical time travel baby! Suck it bitches!
- Emma: I have never missed New York more than I do right now.